sábado, 3 de octubre de 2009

Cronica de un adios

Today was a depressingly rainy day. I was tired, a bit angry at myself for staying up so late last night when I had decided not to go out, for breaking my petty little rules.

And then Gisela proposed we should have people over for wine and cheese. At first I was reluctant, but, why not? So we invited some people, bought wine and cheese (the rabbit ridge bottle is still sitting here) and had a fantastic time. It had been a long time since I laughed so hard.

And out of the blue it came to me: in a year's time I will be elsewhere. I will not be able to see these friends with just a phone call or walking over to the next building. These incredibly amazing persons who share my life each day, who are unbelievably generous with their time and open to who I am.

And I feel irrational feeling sad in advance but I cannot help it. I will miss them terribly.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario